Important Information Regarding COVID-19
The safety and health of our patients and staff have always been our highest priority.
We are incorporating new protocols following recommendations from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, American Dental Associations, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and Governor Jay Inslee.
To ensure the safety and health for our patients and staff, we have implemented the following changes.
- Each surgical room is now equipped with a medical-grade, UV enhanced, air filtration system.
- All surgical staff will wear FDA-approved N95/KN95 masks, as well as isolation gowns and full face shields to protect our patients and employees.
- All staff are monitored daily for temperature and symptoms.
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering the clinic. Once you enter, we will provide you with gloves to wear. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the clinic.
- Please wear a mask prior to entering the clinic. We will measure each patient’s temperature and screen for symptoms.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please call our office, and let us know you are here. Wait in your car until we text/call you to enter the clinic. Only the patient, and guardian/parent will be allowed to enter.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with people who are sick in the past 2 weeks, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
For years, stringent hygiene and sterilization protocols have been a top priority at our office. These have been enhanced and will continue to evolve as new guidelines and information becomes available. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe and healthy. We will get through this together.
The Bellevue Oral, Facial, & Implant Surgery team
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps